2008
we met for the first time
you became my classmate.
I thought that u're the naughty boy and also annoying one.
we're in one extracurricular.
you're disturbing me anytime.
I like boy for the first time, and I tell all about him to you.
you're my first crush's bestfriend. not the crush.
you throw my shoes into gutter in front of our class.
you mock me because of my elementary school and my phone that time.
you mock me because my friendster can't as good as yours and other friends.
I remember when you dropped the projector when supervisor in our class.
I remember when the sport teacher kick you when SKJ lesson.
when we're in one group of 'senam ritmik' assignment.
you went to my home, to do that assignment.
you started became a photographer, taking pictures of our group in e****a park.
we're in one group of music wall magazine, thing that make me fight with them.
you also against me that time.
we're in one group of movie assignment. your acting still reminds in my head till now.
when we're in camp. last time in first year.
and many more about your naughtiness.
2009
we're not classmate again.
you're started with her.
I'm started with him.
but I still often call you just to fix my PC.
you're mocking me and my... yeah suck pc.
you're the hacker of teacher wi-fi.
you're the boy with laptop like your wife.
maybe your laptop is more important than your girlfriend that time.
when there's you, there's your laptop.
for several times in a month or week, I'll bring my PC to you.
I'll waiting for the OS or application installed till very afternoon.
we're in one group to follow movie competition.
we finished this movie till 8pm. and I'm the only girl. with you and mas akbr.
but you're not the one who become my friend chat.
I have him. you also have her who accompany us.
dreamlight studio. you became a great photographer.
taking my picture on grass looks like I sleep on it.
festival air. from morning till late afternoon. and I'm the only girl also.
we got 2nd runner up for our movie project.
and many more about you with your laptop and our 'late afternoon' story.
2010
I broke up with him. looks like a depressed girl.
you still happy with her.
you still have hobby to mock me. even in my saddest time.
but sometimes, it makes me laugh.
as time goes by, we reached the last year.
you're not my classmate. but my class is next to yours, in the corner of our school.
goin to your class is my hobby. whether searching you to fix my pc or search dina.
you still my partner to make any project and my mechanics for my pc.
you still happy with her. I have a new 'him'.
I think, not too many good memories remains in my head in this time.
cus I think, this is your year with her. we almost like lost contact.
2011
semester 2, last year. exams.
exams goin to be closer. I broke. I broke this year. dont know why.
my score, my relationship, my lesson.
I still visiting your class. asking your help for pc, projector, speakers.
you're in a great class, full with students with amazing spirit for exams.
I don't have any 'him' anymore. I'm alone. I don't know who'll give me suppport.
exams. looks like you did all of your exams good.
then its rite. you're one who got 100 in science. wo ho congrats.
me... dont remind me about my exam's result. dont remind me bout my score.
H-1 month to farewell party. our sudden project: catatan akhir sekolah.
yes, movie again. we work hard to finish this project in about two weeks.
wasting time till late afternoon, in students organization room.
sometimes, when the 2 others go... it just you and me in that room.
I know you fight with your girlfriend cus of it. I'm sorry.
in the middle of this making process, bad news. I was failed in shs registration.
we can't be in one school again. I really depressed, despaired.
I can't in one school again with my bestfriends, with you, my annoying also good partner from 1st year.
farewell party. Alhamdulillah our project success. give applause to CAS crew.
especially for you and your laptop.
we started our new "life" in different school. you still with her.
I'm in my new life, full with new people, start to make a real new life.
no sadness, burn my dissapointment. and started to love another 'him'
but, my feeling for him over there become bigger. I thought that I can't move on.
several month in senior high, you make project with me again.
movie competition. I'm busy to see you, fix our project.
that friday, when we must finish editing, you visit me to your school.
I rejected. but you give me your jacket and said, everything alright.
tomorrow the saturday. we must really really finish it and burn into cd.
you prohibited me to go home when 2 others started leaving us.
you and me. I felt so awkward. how about your girl if know this?
you said that your girl is blaa blaa blaa. and some about your girl you didn't like.
we went out and the sky already dark. you accompany me to walk... that far.
monday, you tell something surprised.
and till now, still many surprising act you do to me.
N: "I wanna have a boyfriend! you know, I'm envy with you"
R: "hahaha how about xxxxx?"
N: "hah? no! I did't like him"
R: "how about... your partner..."
N: "hm, you know how's his girl. you know I can die in his girlfriend's hand lol"
R: "no problem. you know? he likes you since first year"
N: "what? I'm not kidding. I said serious"
R: "oopsss! I accidentally said lol. but I'm serious, he likes you from first year"
N: "are you kidding me? that's not funny. we're partner, and not more than it"
R: "kay, I will tell you. in farewell party, he told me"
N: "what? tell me all!"
R: "yeah, he likes you. he said, em I like a girl. me: who's? is it N? him: hey, how do you know? me: lol hahaha. him: yes, I like her from the first year."
R: "see! I'm not lying!"
N: :wow... am I dreamin? It's impossible"
sometimes, what are we waiting far there, not the one who will come.
one who will come, something that God believe it's better for us. something which close to us for a long time, but we never realized it.
when I'm waiting for thing that never come, then God give you to me. something that I never thought become mine. I think we're just what we're from the first time. we can't be more than that time. to be with you, first I must defeat my fears, it feels so so so awkward. I fight with my bestfriend for the first time. I must prove that what people thought about me and what they said, can't happen when I'm with you. it feels so strange if know what we now. yes. I never thought like this before.
I never thought, you have my photograph when I was in first year in your phone.
I never thought, you throw my shoes it's because you're searching attention for me.
I never thought, that friday and saturday, because you like again with me.
I never thought about we now. I just can thanks to God and pray for the better for us.
but, actually, one thing that scares me about you is... can you always be my annoying and good partner for me? whether we're in this relationship or not. because you're the best and most annoying partner for me.
sincerely, 11/0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment