actually I have to post about #AIESECUnivProject part 2 but...
I think this is a good time to post about this (not) love story.
this is not love story but this is lovely story. it's different, okay?
start from this photo.
well, I haven't meet him. but I already now little about him since (maybe) few weeks ago. He is French! okay. that's just the flag that he brought from France. but I already excited. I just wondering, what will happen if I meet him? thousands questions about France? or maybe I just can't say anything cause I'm too surprised and speechless?
D-56
Finally I met him. like mbak-mbak OC said, he's not too handsome. yeah just average. hahaha. (I'm sorry if you reading this, but that's honest and don't worry:) kidding:P ) No. No. I don't think about he's handsome or not. I don't really care about that. What I know if He's French... it's enough. enough to make me so excited come in every event of this project :P
Not much that I can share in this first meeting. yeaa, I just greet with bonjour blablabla and I said I really really interest with France and then I said I helped him fill his stand with my France Stuffs :p hahaha.
he was busy took photos, since then I knew he was interest with photography. and I felt like he didn't notice me when I talked and called him ._. maybe he just haven't met me yet? it's okay.
if I can make resume about D-56: “okay, I think the news 'French are less friendly to the Tourist' is pretty true.” not totally true. well I can't judge someone only by meet them once.
D-48
Just tried to greet him in facebook hahaha. And asked when he will go back to France.
D-45
I asked him about France Open Class. He asked me, did I have any ideas for the French class. And he said he would give me French movies and videos. I was happy that night :) (Facebook)
D-43
The project roadshow in my school!
I was so excited! So excited to join the roadshow and also excited for out from class :P
When the bell rang, I went straight to the large hall. The roadshow haven’t started yet. I met him again. One of the OC said: “hey blablabla! This is your fans come!” I replied: “nooo. I’m not his fan. I’m just his country’s fan” but I’m not lying rite?
I only said bonjour blablabla but I think I was over excited that time and I didn’t realized I almost (or maybe have done) jump after talk bit French with him-_-
It’s embarrassing to remember that… -_-
D-42
Quality facebook chat :P
He told me much about France, he told about his self and his college, his hometown, and many more. He also said he would help if I want to continue my study in France. I really enjoy the conversation. Now I don’t think if 'French are less friendly to the Tourist' is really true. And that night was the first time I got my ‘bonne nuit’ hahaha.
D-37
okay. D-37, we've breakfasting together. for him that's dinner. He’s still not too excited to talk with me. I greet him excitedly but he only gave his hand and smile. I remember haha. I just feel awkward because few days ago I chat and talk with him yeah, even in facebook. But I enjoy the breakfasting together :)
D-35
First Quality Time!
In D-36 I was sick. Actually in D-35 I still sick. My heartburn (kind of stomachache because you don’t eat regularly) hurts me much! I also felt pains and I felt so weak. But I forced myself to came. Because… hello! This is France open class! Really rare moment! I’m not sure could find this kind of event again. And I understand my self, anything about France can be my mood booster. So why not just tried it? Maybe I could getting better.
After some debates with my mom and my aunt, I went to TIC. Alone. Well I went to the France Open Class by myself in my bad condition. It’s because a big love for France-_- omg can you believe that, I’m just getting crazy :P
But, I just wanna say thanks to God. Nothing serious happened :) the France open class was awesome! I screamed, I was so excited and full concentration to joined that class hahaha. Am I right? I was getting better after that!
After the class ended, I sat beside him and he fulfilled his promise to give me some movies, videos, and pictures about France. So we were enjoying the chat. And I think he was surprised saw my laptop used French (only for the calendar) and choose Paris for the weather gadget :P
Okaaaayy. I was getting soooo much beter after that hahaha. Awesome day!
D-30
Quality time again :P but also with another bule’s ;;)
First I only go with a bule from UK. Because he still in somewhere, quite far from Semarang. But he said he would come to join our hangout.
We went to the paragon… yes again. I think it’s an easy place to make appointment.
I played pump it up with him! Haha. But he only stand for few seconds… he said it’s difficult but I didn’t think so :/
We would move to another place. There’s a little conversation I’ll not forget before left the Paragon. My friend, Grace said je t’aime to him. I just quite shocked and accidentally said “wow” or “eh” or something like that. I forgot. Then Grace said to him: “she’s jealous with you!” -_- me: “noo! I’m not jealous at all” and you know? He said: “you’re fasting now. So you haven’t lie” okay it’s bit annoying or awkward, Idk -_- but I’m not lying, I’m not jealous at all :P
After that, we moved to the old city. We went to Blenduk Church. Famous church in Semarang. Talk about church… there’s also embarrassing story about it.
When I chat with him in open class, we talked about some places in France. And I don’t know why… I was so confused or nervous, I said to him not ‘church’ but ‘crunch’…. -_- In the way to old city, I told the story about ‘church’ to my friends and he also smile. Did he understand Indonesian? Scary ._.
While we were walking around the old city, I chat with him again. Today he told me about his family and little about French religious culture. Yes religion because we were visit the church that time.
D-28
Germany open class!
Okay I think I also be one of the most excited participants. But there’s someone who more excited. It’s okay it’s okay. But the quality time is after the class!
We took many photos, with him (of course :p) with the Germany and Japan EP. Me and another volunteers are very excited. Then we asked the bule bule to play ‘domikado’ hahaha. The one who lose should choose truth or dare.
After played and took photos, we went to dinner. I sat between him and the Germany EP. That night he told me about beautiful place in France. It’s a village in France and his family has villa there. I was wondering how the village is. From his description, the village looks so beautiful and… okay just pray for me I hope one day I can visit there.
D-27
Japan Open Class!
But I don’t join the class. Actually I came just to meet him and took something then go home. Tomorrow he would go to Karimun Java and Bali to have vacation with other EP’s. That day he gave me the French books he promised to me. I don’t know how to say. He’s just very kind. I’m so sorry I judge him in the beginning. From now, I realized that I’m very very lucky to meet him.
Cause I’m in hurry to breakfasting, I went home and just gave him a “Bon Voyage” for his vacation.
D-26
He’s already in his vacation now. And I sent him a text, happy holiday! See you soon!
And in this day too, first time he asked me to teach him Indonesian. In the first, I don’t really believe. Yes. I don’t believe if a foreigner like him, French, a man from the land I dreamed for, want to study Indonesian. It was amazing! I’ll be very excited if I could teach him. And from now, we would teach each other. He teaches me French and I teach him Indonesian :p
D-25, D-24, D-23
We were texting talk about Indonesian and French. God… I’m so happy!
Again, I regret I judge him in the beginning. All my prediction was completely wrong! In this 4 days I felt like ruin his vacation, cause I text him almost every day :p
D-22
Lebaran! He gave me “Selamat lebaran dek, mohon maaf lahir dan batin”
Ah ya did I tell you? Now he called me ‘adek’ and I called him ‘mas’ haha.
In the night he asked me, “untuk kamu saya akan mencuri bulan… is that correct?”
Where did he learned about the sentence? I have no Idea, but it’s funny :p
D-20
I think today is the most effective learning via sms. I don’t know what was he doing in Bali but he could text me so many materials. And gave me exercise via text too…
I think I really ruin his vacation._. but I hope I didn’t :p
D-17
He was back from his vacation. Okay so… I only had 2 weeks left before he went home. And I have a week tests, so it means I can’t meet him often. Besides, all of the open class was over. We only had the Language Camp. It’s 2 days before he went home. So sad. So sad. But he said he would meet me to teach French cause now what I want to learn isn’t enough explained via sms :p
D-15
I made an appointment to hang out with him. Hope he could :)
D-13
AUP held a halal bihalal. Okay just another gathering after long time Lebaran holiday. The OCP, blackberry messenger me but with French. I bit surprise and curious. I don’t think that’s really the OCP. But then… “Ini mas N…” Okaaay! Finally I would meet him again! I think the EP would not join this gathering. But then I’m happy I could meet him again after few weeks :D
Today he didn’t teach me French. I said I have a physics test tomorrow, and believe it or not, he teaches me physics. He wrote something in my notebook and explained it. Okay, I think I’m not only having a nice and kind brother. But also smart :p
D-11
Tonight there’s a party. But it’s not only AUP. I don’t think I have a good mood there. Not only me. Other volunteers who came also. First I only gather with the AUP volunteers, and he was the only EP from AUP who came. Other EP came late. In the party I glanced at him, just wanna know what is he doing alone in the corner :p
But he looked back at me -___- and it’s not only once. I felt guilty. I don’t want he thought there’s something in me -_- but then I invited him to join with me and another volunteers. It’s better than sat alone in the corner, rite? No one to talk with :p
Maybe this day was the first time I felt bad mood even he was beside me.
“Nana?” he called me.
“yes, what?”
“Um. Nothing”
“Whaat? Tell me tell me”
“I just talked to you but you didn’t hear me” maybe that was the first time I didn’t notice him when he talks to me ._. haa I felt so sorry mas.
D-10
Quality Time!!
Hang out with him and Merry also :p
Goooosssh I’m waiting for this moment! Didn’t mean I won’t go with other EP, but I just wanna had a great time before he leaves.
First we watched movie. I sat between him and Merry. We talked bit in the middle of the movie, laugh together… I’m really really happy God. I hope he did. I hope he was happy too. After watch movie, we went to photo box!
2 pictures he only with me, 2 pictures he only with Merry, and 4 pictures all of us.
“You wanna make like this?” he gave his hand shaping a half heart. Ahaha. My good mas bro! :p
After took photos, we had lunch. He told me and Merry about his grandparent’s home in Alpen. He also advise me, “You shouldn’t stay only in Paris. France has so many beautiful place, not only in Paris” yes I know maass. I also want to feel the natural view of France. Not only the metropolitan one. Merry also very excited cause she’s crazy with something about mountains :p
And I remember a moment before he take his taxi. Maybe for you it isn’t important..
When we arrived in first floor, I said to him I’ll buy something first. And then I said “You can go with Merry to take your taxi. I will go to the store first” but you know… then he answered me “Aaaahh…” with very disappointed face. Actually I don’t know if he really disappointed because I left him or he’s just acting. Idk-_- haha but I always remember :p
Okay, I’m so thankful. I’m so glad he wants to spend his time with me. It was a pleasure for me. Now I really forgot what he did in the beginning. He was very kind to me. I don’t know what will happen when he back to France 10 days again.
Merci beaucoup pour aujourd’hui grand frère !!!
After hangout, he told me if he talked with the taxi driver :p I think he was good in Indonesian. Not like me huhu -_- he also told me about software which can I used to keep share with him when he already in France. Kind of preparation before he back…
D-9
I just received a good news about study in France. I told him about it and he was very excited too. He said he would do his best to help me. He would teach me French regularly. He said, he would be very happy if he could make me get that opportunity. I’m still surprised. I don’t believe he would say like that. Why he would do things for me? I don’t know but again, I’m just very very grateful. God. It would be harder if he leaves tomorrow :(
D-4
His birthday!!
I really want to make a surprise for him. Maybe I’m lucky he could celebrate his birthday in Indonesia so I could make a surprise :p it’s a rare moment you know.
After some difficulties yes hahah, I’m a solo Organizing Committee :p
I’m very happy my surprise party is success! Actually it’s just very simple surprise. I couldn’t do much. And I would also say thanks a lot for other volunteers. If you’re not present, I don’t know maybe my plan from long time ago will not be like this ._.
“Merci petite soeur. Au revoir! U can call me grand frère” :)
D-3
His farewell party :(((
It’s ironic. Yesterday we just had a great birthday and now… is farewell :(
I wouldn’t say much for today. I’m upset. I can’t stand my cry when I said to him, I’m sorry if I made mistakes when he was in Indonesia. I couldn’t stand my sadness. I think it’s better if I cry only in his last day. But I couldn’t. Tonight he looks nice wore his new jeans shirt. But then he keeps make me laugh. When I looked down, he wore sandal jepit hahaha. So I cry and laugh together :’) how could I meet a brother like you? You’re crazyyyyyy mas brooo! And I’m very happy… :’’))
In the night after farewell, he sent me a text. Okay, this time he was talking serious.
Again, I cried. Why you always made me cry mas bro ;_;
The text he said… so much things. He said sorry, thanks, and promise to keep contact even maybe he would be busy when he back to school.
So the next morning I went to school with my ugly face after crying.
D-2, D-1
Language Camp, first day
I would make this last event very useful. I mean, I wouldn’t wasting time. I’ll maximize use this event to talk, laugh and learn together with him.
His room isn’t too far from me. Please don’t be negative thinking -_-
It means I can made an appointment to have breakfast together maybe, or learn French together without walk far from my bedroom haha.
In first session, maybe I would say that’s the best Saturday night I’ve ever had. I sat behind. Not far from him also. We had a speech from… I could say the speaker is language specialist. I don’t really know. But he could speak Russian, Esperanto, bit Germany and French. I enjoyed the night. I like the topic. Cause I love language. Yes it’s much more better than math or science :p
I gave attention to the speaker but sometimes I also joke with him… you know laa he likes to disturb haha. He sometimes ruined my concentration by push my hands or call my number-_- But we could talk serious also. And if there’s something about France in the session, me and him always be the most two excited persons :p and when the speaker try to speak French and Germany, he said to me, “his French isn’t good. And his German isn’t better than me.” Haha okay mas okay -_- but u’ve to respect even I know u must be happy cause someone talk Germany not better than you :p
After the session, there’s a party with sarong. And I don’t know how can my sarong similar with his. It has Balinese pattern but his sarong is better I think :p
After party, I asked him, will he teach me French for a while. Cause few days ago he said maybe he could teach me French in the language camp. So I used this chance. There’s a small lobby after my bedroom and before his bedroom. So we sat there and enjoy the class. I saw him really tired… actually I felt guilty. But he always said it’s okay I’m fine, it’s okay I’m fine.
Why is he very kind to me… again, I’m grateful. Still with guilty feeling.
Idk, the first night was amazing.
The second day.
In the morning, we have outbond. Yes he really wants to make the OC mess too. It’s like he would do anything to make the OC wet like others :p naughty brother hahaha. But it’s nice mas –V
After outbond, we have BoB. Battle of Brain. I sat beside him and we would wait for question about France. But I eliminate first :( he looked at me and said “oh whyyy?” with a disappointed expression. But he also eliminate in the next question haha so we were same. Buuuuttt……………
After me and him just out from the stage, question about France is come!!! The OC gave a picture and asked the survivor where’s the place located. So, me and him shouted together, “AAAAAHHHH” and pointed to the screen. Gooossshh I hate thiss -_- we were disappointed together-_-
After BoB, the MC took some papers from gossip box and read it very loudly. And the first gossip was… “Nana and blablabla learning French together until midnite” and the gossip writer draw a heart shape after the sentence. Ok what’s this -_-
After 3 gossips taken from the box, each couples who gossiped must gave confirmation about it. I don’t know-_- the news is true but it’s only learning. I really learn and nothing else and nothing happened except learn French and we were just grand frère and petite soeur. Elder brother and little sister, okay? -_-
Then another session is about dream. The speaker asked us to find a couple to share the dream with. I only glanced at him who’s still writing a message for ice cream cone. Then I whispered “may I?” he already knew :P
So in this session, we’ve to share our 3 biggest dreams to our couple. And when our couple shared their dreams, we have to feel their heart beat. Oh okay… I hope it would be okay if I chose him. I always want to cry if I remember my 7 years dream… and now… I shared it with person who came from that land! You know how I feel-_- I wanna cry gooosssh. After shared, we’ve to write our biggest dream in glued paper and put it in balloon then fly it together.
After fly the balloon… I’m crying. I hug Merry very tied. I couldn’t pretend my feeling. Merry said “it’s okay nana it’s okay. Be strong. He is here, he’s here.” Yes I know. He’s right behind me when I cried and hug Merry… my dream is always the biggest reason I cry. Really.
After fly the balloon, it’s the worst part of this project. Sayonara. I think I’ll cry again.
The OC gave us opportunity to share about the camp… the 2 days 1 night camp. That’s too short I think. First, the delegate. Then, the EP. He came in front…
I don’t know how could I cry when he talked in front. I’m so childish :((
Actually that’s not the right time. After sharing, OC gave us 3 matches. And we have to give it to people who inspired us during the camp. I think you already know to whom I give my match. Yes. The first match I gave to him… one to the OC and one to volunteer.
The OC turned off the lamp… “I can Believe I Can Fly” played. Everybody in the hall was crying. I was crying. I hugged him very tied. I called his name and I said please don’t go tomorrow… I’m afraid if I can’t fulfill my promise to go to Paris. To meet you again in France… but I do promise I’ll do my best to come there.
I hug people in the hall. The inspirational people. I was crying terribly. It’s very hard farewell. One of the hardest farewell maybe. And you know? When I write this part, I cry again. It has been 7 days after the camp. Now I’m in front of my laptop, share again what I felt 7 days ago, listening to the same song and imagine, remembering last Sunday.
D
I really really want to meet him for the last time. I want to come to airport for the really last hug. But I’m in school. Actually I can ask permission to my teacher. All my friends also advise me to come to airport. They said “come on na… it’s okay just go for a hour. You can back to school after that. This is the last time”
But I didn’t come. I’m afraid I’ll cry terribly (again) in the airport.
So…. I cried in class. I cry more when he text me: I’m in the airport, thanks for all dek, we’ll meet again blablabla… too sad to remember actually.
Ah but, I feel lucky again. He still want to talk with me :’) he used the transit time for keep contact me. It makes me relieved. I’m not crying anymore. Thanks thanks, u’re best brother :’))
Ending.
God I’m lucky to meet him. Firstly, he succeed make me curious because he don’t talk much. But then, day by day, from D-56 to D-1, he become my brother. My elder brother.
I always be the eldest in my family. I’m the first child, first niece, first grandchild, both from my father & my mother family. I don’t think I ever feel to be younger. That’s why I’m very happy when he “declared” to be my brother. He’s so funny, some said he’s crazy EP and so naughty hahaha :’D but actually that’s true :p
He only exists for 2 months here, but he gave me so much stories and lessons.
I enjoyed really great time with him. In first I’m afraid, if he doesn’t like me, I’m afraid if he won’t talks with me, or not noticing me. I’m afraid if he thought I’m annoying, or something like that. But I’m wrong.
Once again,
Thanks God for make me meet him, for make him exist in my life even for a while. I wouldn’t forget him. He was the first man who came from the land I dreamed for long time.
And if you read this, thanks for being good brother for me. Thanks for your jokes, stories, for teaching me French… just thanks for everything. Sorry maybe I can’t be like your expectation. Now I’m fighting to keep my promise for you.
We’ll meet in the Eiffel Tower, mon grand frère…
(P.s: sorry for incorrect&irregular grammar. I write this emotionally-_-)

No comments:
Post a Comment