Sunday, July 26, 2009

the interesting stories with FRIENDS :)

I want share my interesting stories with my friends. I have six best friend. They’re melati, hamida, nisa, lintang, made and icha. We make group is called “anak ayam” the meaning is chick. We choose this name, because we always together like chick. Haha :D. But, eventhough I has group with my best friend, not mean I and my besties close social interaction with other. We still associate with many persons. Cause, more friends is better :). Now, I want tell you my interesting stories with my six besties. Sometimes, I go to mall with my besties in weekend. If there’s no money, we just walking around and see the new stuff.. :p. Because now I not one class with “anak ayam” , we always meet and chat after school time or at break time. We discuss about lesson, our classmate or boys... haha :D (the last topic is very not important ! :p). Now, all of “anak ayam” has same hobby. There is “bivak”. “bivak” is cooking with traditional proccess. We know this proccess when we had a scout camp. In the camp, we get a good score for it. It makes we like cooking. In “bivak” we just cooking a simple food. Our favorite is “kue bandung”. Usually, we decorate “kue bandung” with chococips, cheese or strawberry. Hm... yummy ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment