Sunday, July 26, 2009

What language u would to learn ?


-->
Now, I want to learn French because I like France so much. The most interesting thing in France is The Eiffel Tower. I really want to go there. I don't know why. But, for me Eiffel Tower has an artistic and unique shape. Under the Eiffel, there is a field known as Champ de Mars. I want to go to other building in France too. Mostly in Paris. Like Notre-Dame. The catedral crunch. It's one of big crunch in Paris. Arc de triomphe. One of old building in Paris. It's decorate with very nice carving. The other, Musée du louvre. The most unique museum I ever known. And many other buildings in France that I want to visit. Beside the buildings, I like France food too. For me, The most delicious France food is croissant. If I go to supermarket, I never forget to buy some croissant. Usually, I eat croissant with chocolate milk in the morning.
Ok, back to the topic. Since I was in Junior High School, I started to learn French. I’m happy cause I don’t need to take a course to learn French. Cause, my father and my mother can speak French fluently. But, since I joined many activities in school, I seldom learn French again. Now I learn French in spare time. Even though I started learn French from grade 7, now I haven't speak French well. When I learn French, I often get some difficulties in pronoun. Many roles to read French words. The example, ‘h’ in the front of word is not read, ‘oi’ is read ‘oa’ and many others. Even though I get difficulties in speech, I'm happy to learn French. With learn French, I hope when I graduate from Senior High School, I can continue my school in Sorbonne, France :)

No comments:

Post a Comment