Monday, January 07, 2019

Planning in Our Neighbor Country

I know that I've been talk about planning and Singapore (maybe several times).
But I think I haven't post any photo relate to this one 😁

Soooo, going to URA feels like having another KKL independently lol. I mean URA exist literally for giving knowledge about what, who, where, when and how urban planning is done in Singapore.

One thing that amazed me for the first time is their entire-country-3d-model. Sometimes I consider they lucky to have such a small area and not having 250 millions people like we had here, it's simply easier to manage and built 😂

After being a big fan of Europe countries, I start to take a look more in Asian countries. The nearest and the nicest one of course Singapore. Despite all the luxury outlets, their built-environment and entertainment, I'm curious how can people in a country could have similar commitment to keep their country as it should be.

Their cleanliness, their greens, fresh air, tidy space, high-tech system and infrastructure couldn't made up the city without community engagement.

Sometimes I wonder how could community engagement in our place contribute to better planning and creating liveable cities. Since we all know, that recently our people is easily triggered by political, race, ethnic, religion and group issues. Eventhough this not happen to all of us. We still have a lot of productive and great citizens that works day and night to make our country better. But if we see in the percentage, how much people in the 1st group (the easily triggered one) and how much in the 2nd group (the productive one).

Since it's already 2019, the year of election, I'm praying that our nation will be less conflict, more peace and more unity. May Indonesia always protected by the Almighty and we all as Indonesians could contribute more to make our country better place.

@30haribercerita #30haribercerita #30HBC19 #30HBC1907

No comments:

Post a Comment